Friday, March 27, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!

I can't even tell you how glad I am today is Friday!! It has been a long week and I am so looking forward to sleeping in for a minute or two tomorrow.

Nothing too exciting here. It is cold, the sun is shining which makes it seem much warmer. Then you step outside and it is cold. Welcome to spring in Idaho.

We are going to the movies tonight, "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Don't have a clue if it is good or not, but it is at the cheap theatre so that helps. It will be nice to get out. Several years ago we went to the movies on Friday nights about three times a month. I would get done with work about 6:15, then we hung around town, then hit the show. I miss those days.

Anna is feeling better. She went to school today but said she coughed a lot. At least she is on the mend. I was pretty worried earlier in the week.

David is working tonight and after work his friend is picking him up for a party. He has such good friends and I am so glad.

I'll let you know how the show turns out.

Peace.

No comments: