Nathan called this evening. He got a job offer with Walmart. He said tomorrow he will know the details; hours, payrate, etc. He seemed excited but went to other places to apply. He was going to a job fair with Gary tonight to learn to write a resume.
He sounded good and I don't feel badly that he is gone.
Today has been a better day. David was home most of the day alone. He didn't work until 3:00 but he helped clean the kitchen. He did a pretty good job of it. Starting tomorrow he is working midshifts which I am thrilled about I am not crazy about him working late. It is too hard.
I helped Leah at the apartment tonight. She wanted a few more things on the walls. So she bought a few things which I hung, then she was putting together an end table. It is such a cute place. It is looking like a home. Matt is so funny. He notices most everything and tells her it looks "real nice". Just six weeks left. So funny that time has been so slow now we are into the final weeks and all of a sudden time is racing.
Well, I think that covers things. It is quiet here. I have to admit that while it is nice it is going to take soooooo much time to get used to.
Today, I don't miss Steffen quite as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment