Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Day

I changed things around on this. I love looking at pictures; so I tried to add a few new ones.
Thanks to people who take good pictures and let me use them.

Anna went back to school today. I can't decide if it is good or bad. Good because she has something to do, bad because I have to get my lazy butt out of bed. I hate mornings.

Lastnight the kids and I were talking about cooking. I told them that I am really not as bad a cook as they think. I mean I rarely cook, it isn't my favorite activity, but we wouldn't starve if left up to me. And someone might actually like what was served. Anna tells me that she doesn't know if I am a good cook because I don't do much of it. So she makes a "deal" with me; for two weeks we eat every meal at home. No cheating.

I think I am in for it. My menu skills has about seven days of dinners. I don't know what we will do the other seven days. But I agreed to the idea. Anna made dinner tonight. I'm not sure how that works. She doesn't like cooking any more than I do, but she is trying to learn so I have no problem letting her try.

The things I let that child talk me into.

It was cold and rainy today. I am so ready for sunshine and something along the lines of warmth. I am hoping it arrives soon.

Nothing too exciting here. I talked to Nathan for a few minutes today. He is busy working; liking it a lot but is tired. He sounds good. I miss him. But kids have to grow up sometime so now is Nathan's time.

Just two weeks until Leah goes to the temple. Then just two and a half weeks until she gets married. So hard to believe we are almost done. I am glad I am tired of sisters constantly fighting. I hope one of them grows up and likes the other someday.

I gotta go. It isn't terribly late, but I am beat.

No comments: