Monday, April 20, 2009

I HATE liars

Can I just say I really hate liars???!!!

I have a neighbor who is mentally ill. There can be no other explanation for her behavior. She just has to be ill.

We have dogs. Three of them. They aren't bad dogs, just dogs......this morning David sent them out to go to the bathroom. Right when he sent them out our neighbor was walking so our dogs ran barking and chasing. They don't hurt anyone, they just bark and chase. David called me to tell me the neighbor was out walking and that the dogs were out. As soon as he told me that I knew we were in trouble.

Sure enough tonight two deputy sheriff's arrive. One of our neighbor's called saying that someone had been riding their four wheeler on our road today and our dogs chased them, dragging their dog off and hurting it.

First off my one neighbor who rides his four wheeler his dog is on the back of the thing and my dogs would never get the dog. I know my dogs; they don't attack people. They bark, they don't hurt people.

Our one dog is old and barely moves around. She was barking at the deputies tonight. She came up on the porch and was afraid of the police. I asked the deputies if she seemed vicious. They agreed she wasn't as long as I was outside with her. Yeah my dog who is old and has arthritis is such a threat to the neighborhood.

I went over to talk the neighbor; she denied everything. I don't know that I believe her. She has been nothing but trouble for the last year since she has lived here.

I think I am going to cover my back windows which face her house with a paper sign that says "I hate liars". That should be covered under the freedom of speech. It is my house and I should be able to do that.

The deputies wanted to know my name and birthdate. I would think they would know my name.....they are the police they can find out anything about anyone.......when I didn't think they needed my birthdate I was told I could be arrested for that. Leah gave them my birthdate.

I have no problem with keeping track of my dogs. I don't even mind that they need to be in my yard. But why can't my neighbors just come to me, talk about it and work things out??? Oh yeah that would be too easy.......

I think I will just get rid of the DAMN dogs and tell the neighbor to go to HELL.

No comments: