Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Long Months.........

So hard to believe that tomorrow is five months. Where has time gone?? David has a Facebook and this is what his status says:" 5 long crazy months without my dad and everyday is a little hard for me. You think the good not the bad. My dad was my hero to me taught me to be friends with everyone. Thanks Dad I love you #11."

I think that sums everything up. There is no more to say.

This day has been crazy. I got to work a little late and ran like crazy. We actually had enough people to do all the jobs, so I could work on my own stuff. So I did paperwork, filled coolers, filled ice bags and just helped out to keep the lines moving. We were pretty busy.

I got home, Anna left with Adam to play Guitar Hero at his house. David worked til seven, Matt and Leah came over. I mowed part of the yard, cleaned up trash and tried to get the garden spot ready. Adam fixed my mower, but something is wrong with it. It is blowing brown smoke out. I think I am going to have Adam take it back and try to figure out what's wrong.

Tomorrow I have to work again. I am so tired. I will have lots of overtime and that is good, but I feel like I haven't gotten one thing done in the process. Leah and I have been walking this week. It feels good. Lastnight we took two of the dogs with us. Charlie, the retreiver, wouldn't move off the front porch. Today he spent a lot of the evening in the yard while I was working. He even ran around the yard some. So when Leah and I went walking he came too.

We have irrigation ditches which run along our yard. There is water in them today. Our dogs love to go swimming in the ditches, so on our walk tonight Charlie went swimming too. Silly dogs.

Life moves on. I am tired, but grateful, ok, so I am tryiiiiiing to beeeeeee grateful. I am at rock bottom. The Lord is trying to make me humble. I don't like it much and feel like I am being picked on. Maybe I need to work harder...

I am going to bed. Anna isn't home yet and I am really hoping she doesn't call to say I have to go get her. Maybe she can walk???

No comments: