It is the end of my week HURRAY!!!!! It has been a long week.
Grandma is not well. Just a matter of time, maybe days, hours..............It makes me so sad. I know she will be ok, she won't have to suffer anymore, she gets to be with her husband whom she has missed terribly. All good things. It is just the separation for a few moments in time which are hard.
I got an email today that my own grandmother isn't doing well. She has been in the hospital for several days. She was being moved back to the nursing home yesterday. She is in kidney failure, fluid is building up which is causing trouble. She will be 96 years old next weekend. I guess it's ok. I was thinking about it today, in my mind she is in her fifties, gardening, sewing, making coleslaw, letting me play with her wooden spools, making me barbie clothes.
So we will be making a road trip to Kansas City soon. We might even make a road trip to Southeastern Missouri if the universe comes together just right. Two grandmas leaving their families soon. I am sad.
School today was good. I cut Anna's hair. She actually let me take more than a pinch off. It was pretty damaged at the ends, so I got to cut about an inch and a half off. Then I did a cut on a teenage boy. He had WONDERFUL hair. I did a good enought job when the learning leader came over to check it she didn't have to refine it. That made my day!!!
Another change. It seems that is all life is. One after another........So I will run tonight. But I will pray that two sweet grandmas are at peace soon. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment