Just a quick note tonight. My ward is doing 72 hour kits this week for Homemaking. So I decided to do a little investigating about food storage. Found THE best website: foodstoragemadeeasy.net.
I am fairly certain the two women who do it are LDS. GREAT info and it starts with the basics, you can even sign up for free emails to help you keep moving forward.
Just thought I would share the info. We had been doing so well with our storage. Haven't done much lately, but am going to start working on it again. In these times it is time to really be working on storage.
1 comment:
Hey, we miss you. Love the pictures! You are a beautiful woman and a great strength to all who know you. I hope you're all getting stronger through everything. Lifting those spiritual weights that often feel like they're weakening you. How is Leah? How is school? So good to see pics of David. I love your family and wish I knew you better. Thanks for keeping up with our relationship. Love you,
Kristen
Post a Comment