It's quiet here. Has been most of the day, except for the few brief moments the Chiefs were actually playing football. :) David worked, the girls and I have been trying to find the floors, colored most of Anna's hair. The principal should be happy.
Leah and her friend went to see Nathan yesterday. Leah came home and told me how good he looked, how much better he sounded. She was impressed. We were going to go this evening to see him. I called to double check visiting hours, they were in the middle of the afternoon, so we missed out visiting. He somehow got a message I called. He called me back. It sounded like my Nathan.
I'm going tomorrow to meet with Nathan and his counselor. Nathan said he isn't sure how long he will be there. He said it kind of depends on him. He thinks once we talk to the counselor then we will have a better idea of how long. He said the minimum is usually two weeks, so who knows for sure?
I am hopeful life somehow swings around and somehow we land on our feet. I feel like things are so out of whack. They aren't really, but somehow it seems that there is so much "stuff" happening. There's been worse, so I know we will survive.
Nothing too exciting here. Just wanted to give an update on Nate. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. Happy Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment