It is just a few minutes past 6:00. David isn't home from work yet. I've been messing around on the computer, thinking about life, wondering if there was a way to give heaven a different phone number?!
Leah has been gone a week. She found a job. Is working in a department store at the mall. She thinks it is going to be just fine. They are being kind with her schedule. She will work just one Sunday a month. She explained she wanted to be able to go to church.
She's had a few interesting driving experiences. A small town girl lost in a big city. There have been plenty of phone calls. Too bad I don't know many of the places she's asked questions about. Thankfully she got some sense of direction. She'll be OK.
Anna has been around a bit lately. It isn't anywhere near "terrific", but it is better. I admit I miss her terribly. I keep thinking I just want her to come home. Sadly, I doubt she ever will.
Nathan continues his struggle. I'm not sure that he's hit rock bottom. I keep thinking he needs to before he can move upward. We've had some nice visits. He seems to realize there are changes to make. Hopefully he can.
David is working like crazy. He has state games in a few weeks. He is thrilled. I'm not sure if I will be able to go over to Boise for them. I am hoping to work it out.
I probably need to go. I have been terribly depressed this week. A lot going on. So little I can do to make it right. Tonight is Relay for Life, David is going for a bit, then he has a "date" with a friend from work. So I will be home alone. I have a couple of quilting projects to work on and a scrapbook I need to finish for my dad. I didn't get it finished for Father's Day.
So off I go, to finish projects and maybe even think on a few new ones. Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment