It has been exactly three months today. Amazing how fast time goes. But then, again, it goes slowly.
So I guess Matt's dad has decided to pay for the rest of the wedding. I don't know exactly why. Leah says it is to take stress off of me. I find it interesting that during all these months his parents have had very little interest in anything, but now we are getting down to the end and they decide they want to help.
Being the brat that I am I told Leah just to have the parents keep their checkbook in their desk drawer. I have it figured out and don't really need their help. I know, not the right attitude but it is the only one I have right now.
Anna is sick. She has bronchitis. She saw the doctor today. He told her that in the fall when she was having trouble her thyroid was over active. He is going to check it again in a few months and decide what to do. She has lost a lot of weight, is losing her hair, so he said those are symptoms of thyroid problems.
I have no ability to say how much I really need to talk to Steffen today. I have had the hardest time keeping my mind on work. It took me three hours to do paperwork this morning which usually takes about 11/2 hours. I would never have guessed that it would be this hard.....
No comments:
Post a Comment