It felt so good to sleep past 6:00am. But I still had the hardest time getting up and around.
David worked at 10:00 and Anna had a drive at 11:00. I miss Nathan; he was the official Ritchie Family driver so now I have taken over those duties and I don't know how that will work with work.
I didn't do much today. Work, running kids and just trying to figure things out. Nathan wrote an email tonight. He has had an interesting week. He had a fun time camping with the scouts, but is "home"and ready to begin the new adventure. He starts work at Walmart on Tuesday.
One of Nathan's friends got married today. Leah, Matt, and I went to the reception. It was nice. But mostly just nice to see how happy the couple are and how proud their parents are.
Anna is at Adam's tonight, David went to a friends house; so it is me and Leah and Matt hanging out. I think I will be really happy when they can hang out at their own place and not mine all the time although it will be a little quiet.
For some reason today Steffen has been around. I don't know why, but he has been "here" today. I am glad. But everytime I look at this blog it takes my breath away. I keep thinking I can talk to him........
No comments:
Post a Comment