Monday, May 4, 2009

Back to Work

It seems so strange to think that after such a wonderful weekend it would be necessary to go back to work. But the sad truth is that it has to happen. So another week begins.

Nothing too exciting today. It was so wonderful to have Nathan home to do ALL my errands. He did them all. Thank you Nathan.

He leaves tomorrow. I think this time is going to be harder than the first. We have had some wonderful talks and I feel like for the first time in a long time we are friends. I will miss that. I just hope he can continue talking when he gets back to Kansas.

Leah sent a picture today. They look soooooo happy. It is good that they are.

Anna registered for the next school year today. So hard to believe she is going to be a junior. She wanted to take a CNA class and found out it wouldn't transfer to any college, just a technical school. So she decided it was a waste, so she will fill her time with Math and Science so she can be ready for a nursing program.

It was a quiet day. Anna made dinner so that was nice for me. I think she even cleaned the kitchen which is an even better day!!! Now if I could just find the living room floor life would be about perfect!

No comments: