Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mid Week

The wind has done nothing but blow in our part of Idaho. It usually does but not quite this hard. I am tired of it. It feels like you are being blown to the next state.

Nathan left yesterday very early in the morning. It was much harder to say goodbye. I told him if he felt he needed to come home he can; he said he wanted to give it a better try and go from there. I hope it can be better.

Leah and Matt are on their way home. They invited us over to see them open wedding gifts. I think we are going if I can get everyone run to the right places at the right times, then get to their place.

I have an ad online to see if I can find a home for the golden retreiver. I am really hoping someone calls about him. He is such a good dog; I just can't have three. But who knows?? I will probably end up keeping him because the kids would have a fit if he really left.

David is so excited. Each quarter he gets to choose one item in his department as a VPI. A product he thinks will sell better than anyone else. So he choose sour cream. He won in his store. So he gets $25; then it goes to the market level; if he is in the top three he can go to the regional. There is a chance he can win upto $300. He is soooooooo excited. Now it is time to choose a new product. Any ideas??

Life is good. I worked the opening shift today. I think there should be a law against having to be up before 5:00a.m. Just my opinion!!

I am getting pictures today from my friend. So I am really hoping to add them tonight. It will be so exciting to see them.

I hope all is well in your world. It is windy in mine!

No comments: