Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I didn't think today would be that big of deal. Steffen rarely made Mother's Day special. He just didn't think about it; but it has been a hard day.

Anna and I were late for church. For some reason I could just not get my mind around when we were suppose to be there and what we were suppose to do. Anna had to leave for a few minutes to take David to church. He attends the singles ward in town. I teach primary so it wasn't possible for me to leave.

My little primary class is so cute. There were just three there today. We talked about the first bishop of the church; Edward Partridge...it wasn't something they were terribly interested in so the lesson didn't go very well. Maybe another time they will want to learn about the organization of the church.

The kids and I had dinner together tonight. It was nice. David, Leah, and Anna decided to argue during dinner so they got the what for from me. I am, as usual, being a nag. Oh, well, at this point I am so used to it I don't know what I would do otherwise. I honestly don't even remember what they were arguing over. I guess that is the impression it made in my mind.

It will be a busy week again this week. I am covering three shifts plus my boss will be gone two days. I don't know how that will work getting my work plus covering shifts. I guess it will just be long days. Oh, well, there are worse things.

I am tired. It has been an emotional day....I hope it was a wonderful day for you mothers and the mothers in your world.

No comments: