Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Week

I added a few pictures today. My friend took these as the photographer was trying to take hers. They turned out wonderful....it is so fun to see them and think of that day.

Today I have tried to find my house. It seems that I have neglected it for soooo long. I actually did a few things and Anna even cleaned her room. So we are progressing.

This morning I had to work long enough to do the paperwork. I could have worked a few more hours, but decided I didn't want to. I am into overtime and I am tired. Next week promises to be as busy so I feel like I need a rest.

Anna and Adam went on a date. They went to a racing place. I guess you drive race cars of some sort...I honestly don't know all the details. But they went with friends then to lunch. They are home watching movies tonight.

David worked, then went with friends tonight. Leah has spent the day with me because Matt is working. I will be glad when Leah goes back to school and has a schedule of some sort. She is bored waaaaay too much.

Today has been a good day. The sun was out, it was nearly 60 degrees and a good friend called to chat. So nothing to complain about. Just much to be grateful for.

Leah has a picture of Steffen she used at the reception. It is in a really nice remembrance frame. She has it on the counter at the apartment. I can't look at it. The look on his face is one where I feel like he is looking right at me....I wish he was, I wish he was..................................

No comments: