Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We finally have the internet at home!!!!!!  It has a mind of its own, so I don't know how well or how long it will last; but for a minute it works!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!  I hope this day is beautiful for you and yours.  Ours is quiet, everyone is still sleeping.  Maybe when they all wake up we will do something with our day.

We made it to one year.  Wednesday was the day.  So hard to believe Steffen has been gone for one whole year.  The kids bought a beautiful wreath which we took to the cemetery.  While we are all sad, we recognize that Steffen is in a better place.  Today he doesn't have to worry about how hard it is to breathe, watch everything he eats, make tons of doctor's appointments, be frustrated because he doesn't feel well. 

I still miss him terribly.  While the year has gotten better there are still moments.  There will always be.  But he is with us, watching over us, and keeping his eye on us. 

This entire month of December has been terrible for us.  This week another "thing" was added to our list.  Leah found out about 10 days or so ago that she was pregnant.  While it was exciting, there is the worry over how things would work.  On Monday of this week she had a miscarriage.  It has been such a hard week for her.  Matt came on Tuesday.  He will be here through next week.

I don't know what will happen with these kids.  They are trying to decide, figure out what they want, how they want things to go, be, etc.  I am trying really hard to keep out of it.  But I have to admit that I would like to give them both a piece of my mind.  I won't it wouldn't do any good.

Now that I have the internet at home I will add photos of David's trip to China and photos of our family.  Maybe for a little bit I can keep up on this a little better. 

Merry Christmas!!!!!  I hope today is wonderful for you and yours!!!

No comments: