Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

It is after 9:00 pm and the computer is FINALLY working for the first time today.  It is such a pain for the internet to work part of the time and not work most of the time.

We got about 6-8 inches of snow Friday and Saturday.   It is soooo wonderful; but the roads are terrible.  Good thing we haven't gone anywhere for the last two days.  The boys have worked, that's it. 

I was scheduled to be at school today.  So I got up and around, a girl from school came to get me (no we still have NO car and have NO idea when we might have a car).  Anyway, I got to school.  One of the teachers tells everyone that they have room for only a certain amount of students, if you didn't sign up you couldn't be there.  I did sign up, but got sent home.  So I will probably be in trouble because I didn't stay for the whole day.

So the girls and I watched Grey's Anatomy all afternoon.  We are totally addicted, but have watched both of the discs we have with no way to get to the video store to get another disc. 

On Monday Nathan goes to the Army office to get things figured out what he can do, how soon, etc.  I am really hoping he can go soon.  It would be good for all of us.

Anna goes back to school on Monday, Leah goes back to school a week from Tuesday.  Maybe we can get into some sort of routine.  That would be nice.  It seems that for such a long time life has been in a mess.  I was so hoping that with January being here things might settle down.  No such luck.  The dryer died yesterday for no reason.  We had been using it most of the day.  Anna took a load out, waited for the washer to be done, got all the wet clothes into the dryer, it wouldn't start.  Who knows why????  It is just my luck.  I want my life back; you know, where my car is in the driveway, I can drive it, it starts, runs well, I can just be out and about.  I want my dryer to work.  Be able to put a load in it, it actually turns on and dries the clothes in it.  I am soooo sick of having to figure out how everyone is getting where they need to be.  Thankfully we have had kind people to help out, but I hate having to depend on other people too much.

Well, that's life, I guess.  We are doing ok.  So looking forward to 2010; hoping it is a good year for all of us.  I will run.  I am borrowing trouble for the computer to keep working. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR to each of you.  I hope it is the best.  :)

No comments: