Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh my my...

This is Leah I have to type for my mom. You may ask why? I'll tell you. Yesterday we were walking all around town because my moms car is STILL in the shop. We needed to get somethings done before we leave for Kansas City tomorrow. We had done everything we needed and were at the bank our last stop before we went home. As we were walking out my mom slipped on the ice and broke her wrist. We made it to the ER. The Dr. thought that it was one bone that has a hard time healing and was hopping it wasn't it. They did an x-ray and found out that she didn't break the one the Dr. was worried about she broke two other bones. Shr broke the bone right on top of her wrist and the bone on the right side of her wrist (sorry I don't know the names of the bones! :]). Anyways they put it in a spilnt and in a week she'll have to go get a cast and have that on for 4-5 weeks.

Tomorrow we're leaving for Kansas City. We're praying for good roads. The guys who are fixing my moms car went and got it this morning. The guy who had it for 6 weeks had been lying to us and I finally called him on the carpet about it. So we're parying we get the car late tonight or early tomorrow.

Anyways I hope its a great day in for you!

Leah 

No comments: