Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today is my Friday

I am so beat.  It has been a very long week with very little sleep.  I am so glad for late late church.  I will be able actually sleep tomorrow.

I did the best color today.  It was Anna.  She found a photo with black hair and RED in the bangs and on the side.  So today I did Anna's hair dark, dark brown and red in the bangs with red slices on the sides and back.  It turned out WOW!!!!!!!!

It feels so good to be able to do something, learn, put to practice the things I have learned and actually be able to make it look so nice.  It is a huge confidence builder for me.

So I was on the internet lastnight just looking at all sorts of different things.  I got onto Ancestry.com.  I found some distant relative who has alot of info on one of my mom's lines.  I wrote to the lady who oversees the info.  She emailed me a photo of my great-grandfather and his third wife.  I have never seen a photo of this great-grandfather.  It was pretty cool to see a photo of this guy. 

I am going to run.  It isn't really late, but I am tired, so I am off to read and maybe actually get to sleep at a decent hour.  Happy weekend.

No comments: