Today was so nice. It wasn't necessary to wrap up in layers. We could actually just have a jacket or even go without one. Too bad it's still Feb. Blizzards can still arrive up until like the Fourth of July!!!!!
I love to read. Always have. Usually I just hit the library, have a huge stack of books I am working on. Seldom do I buy books. It depresses me how expensive they are, plus our library has gotten better so I don't worry too much. There is one series I am reading where I own all the books. It takes about 4 years for a new book to come out so I never feel too bad about buying them. They are my "go to" books. Whenever I need a good read or just want to flip through the pages of something familiar.
Today I went to the book store to actually buy books. They were having a sale on one table buy one get one half price. So I choose two books from there. Then I got another book. So I have three books which look really good to keep me busy.
Tonight Nathan, Leah, and I are hitting the cheap movies. We still aren't sure what we are seeing. So it might be a complete surprise to all of us. David is working late and Anna is with Adam. So it is date night with the kids.
We are pretty much moved into the new place. David and Nathan brought a huge load of stuff over lastnight. I have one storage closet and a cabinet with china to get packed away. Then a ton of stuff to go to the DI and the dump. Then we are done!! Now if we can just figure out what to do about Josie life might be just about perfect.
Happy Friday!! I hope the weekend is wonderful for you. It will be busy here. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment