How is it possible it is March?? It seems like just a few days ago it was Christmas. But here we are.
Leah was sick most of last week. Just a cold, ear ache, nothing terribly serious. Yesterday I woke up sicker than sick. I barely moved out of bed all day. This morning I am feeling a little better. Now Nathan is getting it and Anna has the flu. I am hoping we move thru this without too much trouble.
My cast comes off in two days.....not that I am counting or anything like that. It is going to be weird to have it off and actually be able to use my hand, arm, do "normal" things, go back to school.
David went to a FHE lastnight. He talked about Special Olympics, showed photos of his trip to China. He said it was fun and some of the kids want to get involved with the program. David is a wonderful ambassador for Special Olympics. It helps too that he got his dad's outgoing personality. I don't think the kid has ever met a stranger.
We are pretty much moved into the new place. It is nice. What a difference it is to cook in a kitchen you don't have to fight with or wash dishes in the dishwasher that actually works, to keep things nice.
Well, I am going to run. I am home alone for a bit this morning, so I am going to make use of my time by getting a few things done. Happy Tuesday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment