Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Year Later

One year ago tonight Leah was at the temple for her own endowments.  Hard to believe what a year brings.  She was a little teary eyed this afternoon which is so unusual for her.  She is out with a friend tonight which is a blessing.  Need to keep her mind busy so she doesn't have a lot of time to think.  Sunday is her anniversary.  It is sad.

It continues to be a typical Southeastern Idaho spring.  Winter weather has arrived with winds, cold, a little rain/snow junk and who knows how long it will last.  Have to remember this is only the end of April.  I have to admit I am anxious for spring to arrive.  I want to open the windows and not have to wear a coat.

Anna has a job interview tonight.  It is at a new resturant in town.   It would be good for Anna to have a job.  She needs something to keep her busy during the summer and to earn some cash.  She dressed up which she doesn't like to do.  She is even wearing heels which she REALLY hates to do.  So hopefully the interview goes well.

It seems nothing too exciting is happening here.  We are just busy with school, David's working hard, Nathan is running errands, that's about it.  Leah and I got our worksheets done for school at the beginning of this week so we don't have to stress over tomorrow getting things done. 

I hope all is well in your world.

No comments: