Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Josie

Several months ago a girl from school took Josie.  We found out yesterday that Josie died.  I have to admit it made us really, really sad.  I don't know details, I didn't ask.  Josie would be nine this spring.  She was the BEST dog ever.  She was gentle, loving, kind.  She barked at strangers, but as soon as someone told her to knock it off she would turn around.  She loved to swim, was sweet with the cats and loved the other dogs.  Once we moved to town she didn't make a sound in our little apartment.  She loved to go to the park and walk.  Last summer she was well known there by the kids.  She loved it when kids stopped her to love on her.  We were sad to let her go, but couldn't keep her trapped in a small apartment where she had no room to run.  So...now she's with Dad.  Taking good care of him with May and Tucker.

No comments: