Hello, there. I am alive, have not fallen off the planet, haven't forgetten I need to update here. There just hasn't been much goin on. Ok, so not true. Plenty of happenings, just not much I want to write about.
The creeping crud has crept into our house. We are in various stages of colds, ear infections, coughing, etc. I am hoping we are on the downside of it all. It would be oh so nice.
Just about three more weeks until Anna finishes school. She graduates on the 25th. Hard to believe my "baby" is grown up. Leah is working, she is doing home health care, Nathan continues his journey of uncertainty, David is running track with Special Olympics.
I have just about 9 weeks of school left. I am so glad. I am way past the point of burn out. I just want it over now.
There are so many things happening. Right now is a hard time. But this time, I'm keeping my thoughts to myself. Sorry. Honestly I am past the point of wanting everyone to know what's up.
Happy Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment