I'm so sad. I can't get youtube to work. Ok, so not really. I can't get youtube videos loaded here. I've been looking for something funny to add. So this is my suggestion for fun. Go to youtube. Type in Carol Burnett and you will have zillions of video choices. Bluppers, flubs, Gone With the Wind. (do you remember that???)
I spent a long time the other night messing around. When I was a kid Saturday nights were so fun. Carol Burnett ended the day. Anyway, so I can't get something here. But have fun picking your own video to watch.
Oh, yeah, this week another missionary entered the field and a new baby born in our extended family. And my dad told me I was getting old. (Because David had a birthday.) I told Dad to speak for himself. :) He just laughed and told me I am getting old.
Today the sun was shining. The wind wasn't blowing. I found a new store I am in love with. I can't find fabric I need for a new project I want to work on. And I realize that loving someone means loving them even when it is hard.
PS: Someone is living in the country house. I think they are renting it. Seems sort of weird to think someone else is living in "our" house. But I'm glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment