Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Night

It's sort of late.  Just 11:00.  For some reason late nights have become the norm for me.  I'm so tired.  Go to bed.  Can't sleep.  Or wake up at some unearthly hour debating if I should just get up for the day.  Either way it sucks.

Another day where I found out I have more hours than I thought.  HURRAY!!!  I really am keeping track (or at least trying to)  So I'm not sure how I get off so easily.  So I have one day more than I thought.  Yippee! 

It has been a rough week.  A lot going on.  So tonight as I sit here thinking what I could be grateful for.  What might be a good thing to think on.  I am grateful for the priesthood.  David gave me a blessing tonight.  I am grateful he is able to do that.  He is a good boy and I am one lucky mom.

I saw this saying on a plaque today.  "If God brings you to it He will bring you through it."  I have no idea where it comes from.  But I like it. 

Happy Thursday Night.

No comments: