Since I was in third grade I have worn glasses. For years I wore contacts; but a few years ago I was having trouble with contacts so I opted to go back to glasses. At that point I needed bifocals. I have gone through a few pairs of glasses (we had a dog who ate one pair). My latest pair of glasses finally broke.
I had been to the eye doctor because my eyes have changed. I can't get glasses because they are so expensive because my prescription is so bad. So I went back to soft contacts; but have ended up with reading glasses. It sucks to have old eyes.
It is warm here today. Our credit union has an annual picnic; they provide food, drink, dessert, and games. It is held at a local park. The kids and I went over. I don't like going to those kinds of things because Steffen would be working the crowd. But we just sat, ate our food, and said "hello" to the people who went by us who we knew. Which isn't many people I assure you.
Nothing too exciting here right now. We are just hanging out, working and trying to take care of each other. It isn't easy, but most of the time we manage ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment