We got about 2-3 inches of snow yesterday. The first real snowfall of the season. It is here to stay and will be until at least April. Hip Hip Hurray!!!!! I have gotten so used to snow for the holidays that is just doesn't seem the same without it.
Today is 11 months. Can you believe it??? I can't. I have had a terrible day. Steffen has been around so much of the day. I just can't believe we are almost to one year. Where has time gone?
Leah will be home tomorrow. I am so glad. It will be good to have her here. I don't know for certain what we are in for, but it will be good to move forward and try to help her figure things out.
We are fixing dinner at our house for Thanksgiving. The girls decided it would be fun to be cooking together. So we will do all our usual things. It will be hard, weird, but probably really good to be doing things we are used to. This year isn't the year to try new things. Too much "new" in our lives as it is.
It doesn't seem there is much excitement in our lives. Our dryer got fixed over the weekend thanks to Anna and Adam. We feel like royalty because the dryer now works. Funny how little things just make the world so much better. I am so grateful that the kids were able to get it fixed and that it was an easy fix.
I have to run. But since this is Thanksgiving week....well.......I just want to say I am so grateful for my kids. They are good kids. They have all been through alot this year but have been strong, kept themselves moving forward and handled the challenges with strength. I am grateful for the gospel. What would life be without it? I am grateful for Steffen. Even though he isn't "here", he is here. He is watching out for us and I know that so often he is giving us help even when we don't think so. I am grateful for friends. I visited with a friend today who is just so cool. He gave me many good ideas, listened to everything I was saying, just was a friend. I needed that. I am also grateful for a minute or two to think of the blessings which are mine.
I hope this week is sweet in your world. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving,
It is so fun to be able to spend time with family for the holidays. Have a great turkey day.
The Woffindens
Post a Comment